Add another Instrument By Ear

Home Ear Training Forums Ear Training Instruments Add another Instrument By Ear

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of caylalayman caylalayman 9 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of alexx
    alexx
    Participant

Since we’re all interested in ear training, is there anyone interested in learning another instrument by ear?

I know some already play more than one. I have my husbands’ unplayed electric guitar hanging around, but it seems hard. Although some say that about the piano. Maybe some day.

Profile photo of quintusvw
    quintusvw
    Participant

I have harmonica in my view to accomplish this. I think its a great instrument to do it with.

Profile photo of alexx
    alexx
    Participant

I like harmonica. Seems hard to pick up. Always in the blues.

Profile photo of quintusvw
    quintusvw
    Participant

I guess once you know the location of the notes it becomes very much like whistling or even humming.

I’m starting to have the opinion that learning an instrument is not hard, one just need to know the what-where-how of it…the very basics. After that its downhill (practising to master).

:)

Profile photo of caylalayman
    caylalayman
    Participant

I guess once you know the location of the notes it becomes very much like whistling or even humming.

I have a friend that plays the harmonica, and this is exactly what he says. “It’s just like humming”! But, it’s not that simple starting out!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share This!