Anyone Gotten Snow Yet?

Home Ear Training Forums Chat Anyone Gotten Snow Yet?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of alexx alexx 9 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of alexx
    alexx
    Participant

I live in Massachusetts, USA. We got 3″ last Wednesday, & another 3 1’2″ Friday night. It’s been really cold, too. I think yesterday we had a high of 27F. Brrrr. Today it will be in the 50’s! As the saying goes,” If you don’t like New England weather, wait a minute, it will change!”

Profile photo of caylalayman
    caylalayman
    Participant

@alexx: WOW. No snow here in North Mississippi yet. It’s likely we won’t get much, if any at all. :( I have family in West Arkansas, though, and we usually visit to see their snow. :) New England is the one place I haven’t visited in the US, and I’ve been all over! What you you like most about it up there?

Profile photo of alexx
    alexx
    Participant

I went to the Buffalo Ranch in Tupelo. And Elvis’ birthplace. Then we took a river boat ride on the Mississippi River that went into Arkansas. It was in the mid 80’s @ the end of Sept.

There’s a lot of history here. From the Freedom Trail, to Bunker Hill, Fanueil Hall, the Constitution. Then there’s Fenway Park, Salem & all the witch stuff, plays & the symphony, the Patriots, Bruins & Celtics. Maine, the Cape (Cape Cod), Nantucket, Martha’s Vineyard. Newport RI & all the mansions.

I would have to say my favorite is NYC at Christmas time. You can skate at Rockefeller Center, walk Madison Ave & 5th Ave. All the stores are decorated elaborately on the outside. There are the carriage rides, FAO Schwartz, Times Square & Broadway, Macy’s. It’s very magical.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share This!