Days When Nothing Seems to Work Out

Home Ear Training Forums Chat Days When Nothing Seems to Work Out

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of alexx alexx 9 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of alexx
    alexx
    Participant

Hi All! How do any of you deal with those days when everything you play seems like you have no idea what you’re doing? As adults with lives & responsibilities we all try to make the most out of our playing/practice time, but sometimes, you either totally blank out, or your hands just can’t seem to get it together.

It gets so frustrating sometimes. I try to walk away & come back, but sometimes we need to be able to pull it together. Anyone have anything that works for them? Thanks!

Profile photo of quintusvw
    quintusvw
    Participant

So I’m not the only one? :)

Well try to focus on what is important…and then just push it through…

Or come back later?

http://m.c.lnkd.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/p/3/005/072/2f5/39e63f0.jpg

Profile photo of alexx
    alexx
    Participant

@ quintusvw LOVE that picture! How are you getting pix to go in? The url thing is confusing me. I can fiure it out if it’s something online, bit how do you get a oix from your own photos in?

What I usually do is check out the fridge, eat something I really don’t want, go online. I usually just end up being productive with being unproductive!

quintusvw
    Participant

That was just a url of the picture. I know that the picture file that you upload on to the forum must be less than 512 kb…I actually tried to upload some this morning but to no avail – too big.

You just past the url link as plain text…then it works.

We’ve now increased the picture upload size limit – sorry for any inconvenience!

quintusvw
    Participant

@christopher Thank you very much. I’ll be sure to share some of my images right away.

Profile photo of alexx
    alexx
    Participant

@christopher-sutton That’s quite an increase for the uploads! That will be helpful. I was going crazy yesterday compressing pictures so I could get them to fit.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share This!