Ear Training Giveaway Phase 2!

Home Ear Training Forums Ear Training Ear Training Giveaway Phase 2!

This topic contains 33 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of caylalayman caylalayman 9 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of caylalayman
    caylalayman
    Participant

@quintusvw, That’s really interesting. Thanks for sharing! Sounds motivational.

Profile photo of quintusvw
    quintusvw
    Participant

@caylalayman It sure is motivational…well I’ve applied it in another, non-related part of my life…and it worked.

Keep up the good work please!!

Profile photo of spark
    spark
    Participant

For accessibility, I’ve saved the forum page to my home screen (iphone) which keeps my login details active. But for someone new to ear training, I’d have a hard job finding this forum.. A jump in from ghe EET app would be good or an new app dedicated to the forum.

quintusvw
    Participant

@caylalayman I would just like to know what time zone you chose for the competition time?

Profile photo of zeitaliesin
    zeitaliesin
    Participant

I don’t think you have to worry lol I’m pretty sure you won! You certainly earned it!

Profile photo of caylalayman
    caylalayman
    Participant

The results are in! As it was so close and there was some great conversation started, we’ve decided to make a few positive changes:

1st place winners of a full set of Ebooks and our Ear Expansion course are:
    @alexx and
    @quintusvw

2nd place winner of a full set of eBooks is:
    @zeitaliesin

3rd place random winner of their choice of an album or eBook goes to:
    @spark

We will be in contact via the email you registered with. Thanks for all the fun and inspiring conversations, and we hope to continue to see you around!

Profile photo of alexx
    alexx
    Participant

@caylalayman Thanks so much! I can’t wait to check it all out & get started :)

@quintusvw Congratulations!

@zeitaliesin Congratulations!

@spark Congratulations!

Profile photo of spark
    spark
    Participant

Really pleased I got the random prize as I was way down the list, I shall choose the prize carefully!! Well done to all involved, I shall be using the forum more frequently for one.

quintusvw
    Participant

@caylalayman That’s just awesome! Thank you!

@alexx Congratulations to you too. You sure deserved it!

@zeitaliesin Well done. I’m glad for you.

@spark You did a great job with that innovative broom!

Profile photo of zeitaliesin
    zeitaliesin
    Participant

I am pleased, thank you. I am mostly pleased that there is this forum in he first place.

Profile photo of alexx
    alexx
    Participant

@zeitaliesin Here, here I second that! So grateful there is something like this.

Congratulations to all our winners! And thank you for all your contributions and interesting discussions on the forums this week.

You should now have received an email with details of your prizes. If this doesn’t reach you or you have any questions, just ask!

@spark: Thank you for the feedback about the forums being too “hidden away”! We recently added a direct link in the site-wide navigation menu, under “Members”, but you’re right: it could be more prominent.

We are planning to integrate the forums much more closely with our iOS apps and will also seek to make them more visible across the website.

Thanks for the helpful suggestions!

quintusvw
    Participant

@christopher-sutton Thank you! I really enjoy the musical aspirations that my fellow forum members show here.

Thank you for making this site available.

Profile photo of alexx
    alexx
    Participant

@christopher-sutton Thank you! This is such a great site. Thanks for having a vehicle like this for all of us here!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share This!