Easiest and Hardest Instruments

Home Ear Training Forums Ear Training Instruments Easiest and Hardest Instruments

This topic contains 17 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of bsamples bsamples 9 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of zeitaliesin
    zeitaliesin
    Participant

Yeah I think you should play what attracts your imagination, but all in all every instrument has it’s ups and downs as far as difficulty. I’m surprised no one mention brass instruments, they seem harder than stone to play. I mean it takes forever just to blow a note for me on one of those gadgets.

Profile photo of caylalayman
    caylalayman
    Participant

Having said all that, the easiest instrument to learn is probably the tin flute – I kid you not. It is simple, cheap and not just a kid’s toy. It has the ability to play some really serious music if you like the sound. Just look up James Galway and tin whistle on YouTube and be amazed.

I just looked that up. Super interesting stuff!

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by Profile photo of caylalayman caylalayman.
    Profile photo of bsamples
    bsamples
    Participant

@larsguitar: Bass looks easier than guitar, but all stringed instruments are daunting for me.

@rodc: I agree. I just fiddle around with whatever instruments seem interesting and pick up the basics but I’m not a master at anything.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share This!