Music that inspires you?

Home Ear Training Forums Chat Music that inspires you?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of britanica britanica 9 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of britanica
    britanica
    Participant

Sometimes we hear a song that just gets us pumped up to get something done! Maybe the song empowers you in your career, or basic day to day life, or something crazy like change! I have certain songs for exercise, others for relaxing, and even some for just forgetting the stresses of life.

I have been hooked on Lindsey Stirling’s music the last 8 months. Not sure what it is about her music but the mix of the violin with the “club-like” music she plays to, it just sounds amazing to me.

What are some songs that really inspire you, in any way, in your life?

Profile photo of chaulky
    chaulky
    Participant

I know what you mean with the violin club-like music. I think there is a popular French Violinist who plays that type of music.

I get inspired by new music where you can hear someone has put a lot of heart into it and you just fix on it.

Profile photo of britanica
    britanica
    Participant

I always felt that having a beautiful voice was amazing but being able to master an instrument is truly meant to be adored. You can be born with a great ability to sing but you can’t be born being able to play music. I give singers and song writers their credit but I give more credit to the people who make the actual music.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share This!