Pitch

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of britanica britanica 9 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of chaulky
    chaulky
    Participant

Wow just read over and tried to see if i could pick the correct answers in the Pitch part of the Ear Expansion course. I see i have a bit of work to do. Has anyone else commenced this part and how are you finding it?

Profile photo of britanica
    britanica
    Participant

I have done a few pitch tests in the past, have yet to do the one on here. I think most people struggle with pitch though. I have found I have better hearing than some people when it comes to certain sounds, and on the other hand, worse hearing.

That’s the fascinating thing… In a sense the concept of pitch is simple and we take pitch skills for granted. But then once you start digging into it you realise it’s quite a complex and extensive topic – and vital to good musicianship.

As well as the Pitch Ear Expansion module I’d recommend checking out our free Tone Deaf Test if you have any concerns about your sense of pitch.

Profile photo of larsguitar
    larsguitar
    Participant

Most people jave a hard time telling pitches. It takes practice to get them.

Profile photo of britanica
    britanica
    Participant

I noticed after watching a few videos that I am not too great with pitch myself! lol

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share This!