Preparation

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of caylalayman caylalayman 9 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of quintusvw
    quintusvw
    Participant

How do you prepare for practice? Do you sit down and get in the zone, or do you just dive right in until you hit a sweet spot of progress?

Profile photo of alexx
    alexx
    Participant

I don’t! There’s no time for prep. When I have some time available I use it to practice.

It’s not a method of practicing or anything, it’s basically trying to fit some practice into the other zillion things I’m trying to get done.

Some times it’s longer than others, but I do always try to get in some time 4-5 times a week. Besides practice it’s also therapy sometimes.

Profile photo of caylalayman
    caylalayman
    Participant

I don’t! There’s no time for prep. When I have some time available I use it to practice.

It’s not a method of practicing or anything, it’s basically trying to fit some practice into the other zillion things I’m trying to get done.

Some times it’s longer than others, but I do always try to get in some time 4-5 times a week. Besides practice it’s also therapy sometimes.

YES. 100% me, too. I have such a hectic life that I just have to practice when I can, even if it’s singing solfege in the car.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share This!