Street Performers

Home Ear Training Forums Chat Street Performers

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of alexx alexx 9 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of britanica
    britanica
    Participant

I love finding good ones. I don’t get out much so thank you Youtube!

Post some street performances you have enjoyed.

• This topic was modified 9 years ago by Profile photo of britanica britanica.
    Profile photo of dayzd
    dayzd
    Participant

Wow violin percussion! I have never seen that before. Sometimes you see people doing it on guitars, tapping and slapping their hands but not violin. I guess it is an electric violin so maybe that works better?

I can’t believe he created all those sounds himself! Looping pedals are amazing. Wish I could get one for my piano!!

@britanica you asked for more street performer videos, how about this one in New Orleans with more unusual percussion. It’s a cello (or double bass?) this time

(I really really want to visit New Orleans some day)

Profile photo of britanica
    britanica
    Participant

That is lovely! Yes, NO has some of the best street shows in the country. Truly amazing artists. I love hearing what people are capable of doing on their instruments by themselves.

Profile photo of alexx
    alexx
    Participant

NOLA is my next musical trip destination. I have visions of it being so many levels above Memphis, which is pretty much up there!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share This!