New app to help even the 'tone deaf' learn to sing in tune!

Home Ear Training Forums Tips, Tricks and Resources Resources New app to help even the 'tone deaf' learn to sing in tune!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of caylalayman caylalayman 9 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I’ve been really excited this week to announce the new Easy Ear Training app, SingTrue. It’s been in the works for several months, following on from Tone Deaf Test, and it’s great to finally be able to share it with the world!

SingTrue is an iPhone app which teaches you to sing in tune, using over 30 interactive exercises. It actually goes way beyond that though, training your ears too, empowering you to recognise notes by ear using the solfa framework (do,re,mi).

I wrote a bit more about the project’s origins and goals in the announcement post this week:

Announcing SingTrue: the app which can teach anybody to sing in tune

and you can see the app in action in this video:

<div class=”centerBlock”><iframe style=”border:2px solid #333;” width=”360″ height=”640″ src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/iuJSJv4uEfk?rel=0&vq=hd720″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

The app’s been gathering a lot of attention on PreApps so far and we’re hoping it’s going to reach a lot of people and help make a lot of new musicians!

Whether you consider yourself a singer yet or not, I hope you’ll check it out!

Profile photo of caylalayman
    caylalayman
    Participant

The teaser looks phenomenal. I joke with my two best friends that they “couldn’t carry a tune in a bucket”. With this tool, they may just have a fighting chance! After I sang in the honor choir for two years, I went almost another year not doing much besides signing in my car; I think it will help even seasoned musicians with a fresh boost after hiatus.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share This!