Sing True

This topic contains 20 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of alexx alexx 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of zeitaliesin
    zeitaliesin
    Participant

Anyone else feel that singtrue is the most amazing app? It has a long way to go but if done right it will really be something.

Profile photo of sapv
    sapv
    Participant

Haven’t used it, but hearing good reviews about it’s kinda encouraging me to get it.

Profile photo of caylalayman
    caylalayman
    Participant

Thanks, @zeitaliesin. What are some things you like about the app?

@sapv: Feel free to download it in the app store and let us know what you think!

zeitaliesin
    Participant

I love thar it has real singing, and that it checks your pitch and uses SOLFEGE! I spent a while learning Solfege and this really gives me the opportunity to exercise with it. I just hope they expand it soon to include Chromatics and the minor scale.

Profile photo of spark
    spark
    Participant

“Sing true” has re inspired me to work at my ear training! The solfege excercises alone are a valuable addition to the easy ear training collection of relative pitch training apps.

zeitaliesin
    Participant

So True! When this app is full on with the minor scale and Chromatics I think this will be the number one music app out there!

caylalayman
    Participant

@spark and @zeitaliesin: Have you checked out our new solfege series? Great content!

http://www.easyeartraining.com/learn/series/starting-solfa/

zeitaliesin
    Participant

I have looked at it, but with Solfege im a bit more advanced so that is why I am looking forward to singtrue to be a bit more challenging as far as SOLFEGE. It will be an amazing app for singers once all the syllables are used. For now it is still absolute for singers, as I am!

Profile photo of quintusvw
    quintusvw
    Participant

Too bad it is not available for android. I sure would have loved to have something like this on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S4).

caylalayman
    Participant

@quintusvw, I have an S4 as well, so I use the app on my iPad. I believe there may be something in the works for Android in the future, however.

@quintusvw, I have an S4 as well, so I use the app on my iPad. I believe there may be something in the works for Android in the future, however.

We do indeed hope to bring SingTrue to Android soon! We’re also planning some extra MP3s to accompany the Starting Solfa series which should be handy for practising on any device.

@zeitaliesin: Minor and chromatics on the way… We wanted to make sure the first version of SingTrue provided a comfortable next step for graduates of the Tone Deaf Test but now the team is working on expanding it to more advanced exercises.

zeitaliesin
    Participant

@Christopher-sutton so happy to hear chromatics and minor is coming down the line. I tell you it’s gonna be the best!

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Profile photo of zeitaliesin zeitaliesin.
    Profile photo of quintusvw
    quintusvw
    Participant

That will be awesome! I’m wondering, would you be planning to do different variations of instruments on the interval recognition section? Perhaps that could be a good way to help identify the intervals no matter what timbre?

:)

I’m wondering, would you be planning to do different variations of instruments on the interval recognition section?

@quintusvw: If you mean the solfa recognition section then yes! This is actually coming in the v1.1 update which should be available later this week :)

Profile photo of mezzo
    mezzo
    Participant

Great app. I like the fact that it encourages you to sing and also has a unit on breathing. Waiting eagerly for the new update:)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share This!