Taking online video lessons

Home Ear Training Forums Tips, Tricks and Resources Resources Taking online video lessons

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of alexx alexx 9 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

MusicMondeToday we announced a new iPhone app called MusicMonde. It’s a collaboration with an organist in the UK called John Foreman, and it’s designed to help music students find their perfect teacher for online lessons.

The app is free, out now for iPhone, and you can download it here. We hope to make it available on the web and Android soon.

Have you tried video lessons for your instrument?

If so I’d love to hear about your experiences!

Profile photo of britanica
    britanica
    Participant

That is a neat app. Too bad I don’t have an iPhone (I am an Android gal :p). I am sure many people will find use with this as more and more people are learning online, and learning just about anything to boot.

That is a neat app. Too bad I don’t have an iPhone (I am an Android gal :p). I am sure many people will find use with this as more and more people are learning online, and learning just about anything to boot.

Thanks @britanica! We’re planning to bring it to Android in the future.

Profile photo of britanica
    britanica
    Participant

Sounds great. I will check it out when it is up on the play store. I am always looking for new apps to mess around with. This one can come in handy when I get a violin :)

Profile photo of horn8287
    horn8287
    Participant

I would love to teach online lessons, I think it’s a great way for students to access a teacher they might not otherwise be able to work with. I’ve participated in some online Skype lessons, and I think it’s a wonderful thing!

Profile photo of alexx
    alexx
    Participant

I’ve never tried online lessons, but I do find online videos very useful.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share This!